A combat encounter follows these steps:
Whoever has the highest level goes first and it continues in decending order. Unless otherwise determined.
- 1. Determine Attack: The Storyteller determines who is attacking, whether it be npc or character. He determines if any opponent has suprise attacked anyone. Whoever has the highest level goes first and it continues in decending order. Unless otherwise determined.
- 2. Establish Position: The Storyteller determines the position of where everything is. Where the npcs and pcs are etc. This is usually done by key features, are they standing near a statue or column?
- 3. Determine What They Are Doing: Who is using what abilities? Who is moving? Who is talking? Who is picking something up or engaging something?
- 4. Damage and/or More: Decide who took damage, who died or is injured.
Noncombat Into Combat:Edit
- If an opponent sees you first they may become aggresive and enter combat.
- If you attack some thing they may become aggressive and enter combat.
- If you are on someone's property without there permission, and they see, hear, smell, taste, or feel you they may enter combat.
Phases of combat:Edit
Alpha Rounds-starts with the first character to act and then the last.
Beta Rounds-starts with the first npc to act and then the last.